Precision Finishing Services process applications include:
- Edge breaking, radiusing
- Surface smoothing (improvement of Ra value)
- High-gloss polishing
- Ball burnishing, pressure deburring (with steel media)
- General parts cleaning for reconditioning
- Descaling, pickling
Additionally, we are expert in several specialty processes that are specific to certain industries. These include:
- ISF (Isotropic Finishing) to reduce friction and wear on a surface, increases part durability, and improves corrosion resistance.
- Rösler’s Keramo Process creates a high-grade surface finish and has an extremely low material removal rate; popular for the aero engine market – for both new components and overhauls including disks, blisks, blades and vanes.